Vistas de página en total

domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

Keenan Kampa

Gene Schiavone's Photos - Wall Photos

Congratulations to Keenan Kampa!

"I'll keep this short and sweet. Here are my plans for next year- I have made my decision...no turning back! No regrets! I have a contract that starts in August, with the Boston Ballet.Two weeks ago, Boston called out of the blue and made me an offer. The stipulation- I had to tell them a definite yes or no by June 4th, at the very latest. I was left with two options- take the contract with Boston, or wait until I got the final decision from Mariinsky later at the end of June. After lots of thought, prayer, conversations with my teachers, and multiple lists with pros and cons on restaurant napkins, Boston won. After 3 phenomenal years here, I know it's going to be hard to leave and to say goodbye- St. Petersburg, Vaganova, and Russia in general, will always have a special place in my heart... I wouldn't trade my time here for ANYTHING. I know I will miss it, but at the same time I know I am making the right decision. I'm very excited to be starting this new chapter in my life!!"



Keenan Kampa joined Boston Ballet in august 2010 as a recent graduate of the Vaganova Ballet Academy in St. Petersburg, Russia – an unprecedented honor for an American student. She has been called by Dance Spirit Magazine a “quietly magnetic performer with intelligence and class.”

No hay comentarios: