Vistas de página en total

sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

The form of my intent - La forma de mi plan.

The form of my intent
La forma de mi plan.


EVEY (Natalie Portman)
V (Hugo Weaveing)

IN ENGLISH.
Evey wants to see V´s  face.
He proclaims to her that his garish Guy Fawkes mask,
is a critical component of his life and his image.
Quoting Viola from Shakespeare, V says to Evey about his mask, that it:
"Conceal me what I am,
and be my aid
For such disguise
as haply shall become
The form of my intent."
("Twelfth Night", Act I, Scene II, lines 53-55)

EN ESPAÑOL.
(Al referirse a su máscara, citando a Shakespeare, V dice a Evey que ella:)
“Esconde a mi quien soy,
Y es mi ayuda,
Ya que tal disfraz
Tal vez será
La forma de mi plan”.

IN ENGLISH.
Evey also remarks to V
a curious meaning of truth:
"My father once told me that
artists use lies to show the truth…”
V confirms Evey this terrible alternatively meaning of truth:
“Evey, please. . .
there is a face beneath this mask,
but it's not me.
I'm no more that face
than I am the muscles beneath it,
or the bones beneath them.”
So, V reveals Evey that the truth is his  appearance…  his plan…

EN ESPAÑOL.
Evey insiste en conocer la verdad y le dice a V:
“Mi padre me dijo una vez que
Los artistas usan mentiras para mostrar la verdad…”
V confirma a Evey ese terrible significado alternativo sobre la verdad:
“Por favor, Evey…
Hay una cara detrás de esta máscara,
Pero no soy yo.
Ya no soy esa cara,
Como tampoco los músculos bajo ella,
O los huesos bajo ellos”.
Es decir, V revela a Evey que
¡Él es su apariencia!...¡Su plan!...

1 comentario:

Admin dijo...

Vai toma no cu porra!